Buying a home is a big commitment. It's the largest purchase most people will ever make. At 701 Realty, we focus on your wants and needs to find the perfect home for you. Once pre-approved for a mortgage loan and a list of wants and needs is made, we work with you to narrow down the available homes on the market that fit your needs and are within budget.
Some of Our Clients
Local Mortgage Lenders 701 Realty Inc. has a great-deal of experience working with:
- eLending Now
- First Western Bank & Trust
- Town and Country Credit Union
- Gate City Bank
- First International Bank & Trust
Looking to Get Pre-Approved?
Financing a home can be complicated. We can walk you through the entire pre-approval process.
How it Works
- Get your finances in order
- Contact a local lender to get pre-approved
- Find a realtor that fits you
- Determine your wants and needs
- Tour many homes to see what's available
- Make an offer
Things to consider:
Price - Finding the balance between being house poor and living a comfortable lifestyle
Closing costs – Will you be splitting closing costs with the seller
Closing date – Do you need to sell your home to purchase this one? Is there a specific date you need to close by?
- Accepted Offer
After an offer is accepted, prepare for a home inspection and appraisal before reaching the closing table.